• Qualified to join are all those who have purchased and paid their ticket/s within the selling period.
• Raffle duration is from December 1, 2022 – February 19, 2023.
• All raffle tickets should be legibly filled out with complete name, address, contact number/s, signature, and name of solicitor.
• Payment in cash will only be accepted at the Westbridge Cashier.
• Completely filled-out stubs should be on hand upon payment.
• After payment, payer/representative will insert the filled-out stub in the secured dropbox.
• Deadline of payment and dropping of stubs is on February 19, 2023 from 8:00am to 5:00pm only.
• Raffle stubs submitted after the deadline February 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM will be disqualified from the draw.
• Grand draw will be held on February 19, 2023 at the PAREF Westbridge Gym; time of program to be announced.
• Prizes are not convertible to cash.
• Minor prize winners are still eligible to win in the major prize draw.
• Participants cannot win two (2) major prizes. If a name is drawn more than once, participant may choose between the two prizes drawn.
• All prize taxes for the gadgets raffled are to be shouldered by the winners.
• If the winning ticket is named after a minor, parents/guardians will be required to claim the prize.
• Winners will be notified by phone; a list of winners will be posted in the school’s Westbridge Student Council Facebook page.
• All winners will be given sixty (60) days after the draw to claim their prize. After the 60-day period, unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of Westbridge Scholarship Fund.
• Winners must bring two (2) valid forms of identification such as driver’s license/SSS card/ Passport and the winning raffle ticket in good condition upon claiming their prize; in case of loss, the winner must present the official receipt.
GET YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS NOW!
For as low as ₱100, get a chance to win a
Macbook Air M1, iPad 10th Gen, and a Macbook Pro M2
and Consolation Prizes: Airpods Gen 3, Airpods Pro, and more!